Career Accelerator Programme
7 Sessions to Land Your New Job
Looking for a new job can be exciting, daunting and perplexing.
But the problem with looking for a new job is that so many job seekers eagerly start, and then forget about creating a strategy about how they will accomplish getting their dream job.
You may get caught up in the excitement of the initial job search and envisioning a brand new start. But no matter what the job is, getting that dream job becomes extremely unrealistic without having a method to do so.
And without that method or the proper support and encouragement, the initial excitement you had for your getting a new job, quickly fizzles out. And your enthusiasm starts to wane.
On the other hand, having a proven career strategy changes EVERYTHING
What if you go into your job search having really thought about your milestones AND the steps and support you’ll need to achieve that goal? Come next three months, you’re much more likely to be celebrating and giving yourself an “I did it!” high five!
But how do you figure out that plan? Where do you even start?
As a former recruiter and certified Career Coach, I can help you reposition, regrow and rebrand so you can land a lucrative and fulfilling NEW job.
So if you’re looking for more job security, and a higher salary, then call NOW to discuss how my "Career Accelerator" programme can help you get there faster.
In our 7-week career coaching programme, our goal is to help YOU get you secure a new career opportunity with ease and confidence.
1. We start with an assessment of your skills, experience, unique value proposition, as well as determining your core strengths and how to demonstrate their relevance and value.
2. We will create a job search strategy that takes into consideration career prospecting and LinkedIn networking. You will also be able to tap into the hidden job market for career opportunities.
3. You will learn how to market your core skills to niche positions and how to create a compelling written and verbal career narrative.
4. You will also learn how to optimise both your CV and LinkedIn to gain more visibility and engagement from headhunters, employers and recruiters.
5. We will work on your Interview skills, specifically looking at competency-based questions and how to answer them in a way that convinces the interviewer that you are the best person for the job.
6. The work we will do together will help to increase your self-awareness and motivate you to be more proactive in your chosen career. You will also have a clearer understanding of how personal branding is not just an afterthought, but a daily commitment to your goals.
7. I am going to be with you every step of the way, so when those jobs offers start to roll in, I will be there to help you negotiate your best salary and benefits package.
If you are currently looking for a new job or considering your next career move, this programme is designed to steer you in the right direction. Career Accelerator will empower you to become more intentional and focused on your career choices.
So why not start your new job search with a greater sense of direction and improved confidence.
Book your 20-minute career accelerator call TODAY!
A personal career marketing plan that defines your mission as a professional.
A detailed SWOT Analysis that outlines your core skills and experience. You will learn how to improve your competitive advantage and stand out in your job search.
Engagement and career networking strategy for connecting with key decision-makers in your industry.
In-depth training on how to optimise your cover letter, CV and LinkedIn to attract hiring managers.
A visual/audio footage of your mock interview, including answers to commonly asked interview questions.
Included in the programme:
1 x 90-minute initial coaching call
(via skype/ zoom)
Post coaching work to create the actions for momentum
6 x 60- minute coaching calls per week
As needed check-ins or quick coaching sessions before interviews
Unlimited email/voice recording access to me for support and guidance between sessions
Freebies, including personal statement plan, LinkedIn training, Swot analysis, career prospecting formula and CV template